The Village Church
- The Village Church will not lose land.
- The parking spaces they will lose were given to the County of San Diego in 2008, in exchange for variance to build their sanctuary.
- An additional 2008 signed agreement grants Association-owned land, at APN 266-310-53, to the Church to replace those spaces.
- Private residences may lose a total of 0.226 acres combined, over the 3 intersections.
- Each landowner will be paid fair market value for the land - tax free.
- The RSF Association will lose the most land from its open space - a total of 0.294 acres.